Scandanavian Queen

Wednesday 21 January 2015
Hi everyone. How are you all doing? Im trying to juggle this blogging thing and uni together and its hella stress but i can do it. But i hope everyone is having a great week.

White is such a lovely colour. It just gives you the whole Angelic Look.. LOL. I love faux Fur a lot, always makes me feel bougie. Perosnally, I cant wear white Jeans if the whole outfit is not white. I find it really not appealing. But thats my opinion.

The shoes, i absolutely love. They were a birthday gift from when i turned 20 and this was my first time ever taking them out of the box in a year. I was just waiting for the right time. 

Hat- HnM
Faux Fur Jacket - Topshop 
Distressed jeans - Topshop 
Socks- Huf
Shoes - Addidas Gazelle

4 comments on "Scandanavian Queen "
  1. Love this almost neon look on the streets and the furry coat! well don't on just started blog! looks very ice
    but an advise - put the comment option at the bottom of the post when person has viewed it so you don't go all the way up:)hihi i followed you btw!

    Would you please check out my blog
    http://straplesss.blogspot.pt
    And follow me back there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much but my layout wont let me change where the comments are :(

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your style and blog, & you're super gorgeous!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature